It was hard to pick my favorite snack for game day so here is a roundup of 16 of our favorites!
- These Plantain Chips were addictive.
- Georgian Cheese Bread - its a bread - its a stuffed pizza - it's awesome!
- Are you ready for the best chips you will ever eat? Kettle Chips w/Bleu Cheese, Balsamic Reduction and a hint of Truffle Oil.
- Sweet Pepper Crostini
- Tortellini Caprese Skewers, the kids love these!
- Baked Zucchini Chips - a little something healthy doesn't hurt.
- Pretzel Bites with a delicious Cheese Sauce
- Fried Green Tomatoes - why not?
- Snack on some Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas
- Mac and Cheese Muffins - mmmmmm
- Are you ready for this one? Baked "Fried" Pickles!
- Who doesn't love a soft Pretzel?
- Garlic Knots
- This is my Sweet Girls all time favorite snack - Sausage Balls.
- Feta and Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Spanikopita Bites - these always make an appearance n our game day table.
What will you be snacking on?
Linking up to these happening parties!