I loved using my new Bluelife Spiralizer to make zoodles. I loved is because it tasted great -but I have to admit, I also really loved it just so could say the word, "Zoodles!"
It was such a happy mail day when I got this:
and then I used it to make this:
It was easy and also a bit fun to spiralize my zucchini. The Blulife Spiralizer is easy to use and a cinch to clean . This comes with a little brush and it takes seconds to get the pieces of zucchini out.
For my dish I went simple with these easy steps:
1. Clean and spiralize one large or two smaller zucchinis.
2. Heat a saute pan and add oil of your choice, I used Wildtree Roasted Garlic Infused Grapeseed Oil.
3. I then added my spices to the oil to toast and little and to release some flavor. I used a garlic and herb blend for this.
4. Add the Zoodles and saute until heated and cooked (it wont take long to cook these thin noodles.)
5. Salt and Pepper to taste.
This can be served as a side or a main dish.
For more great recipes and info about Bluelife Products, check out their FB page.
You can order your Spiralizer here.
Have you "Spiralized" anything yet?
Other Vegetable recipes you may like:
Simple Sauteed Cabbage
Roasted Asparagus with Goat Cheese and Sunflower Seeds
Last year at this time I made Mustard Garlic Roasted Potatoes.
Two years ago I made PB & J Bars.
Three years ago I made Slow Cooker Chicken Schwarma.
Four years ago made Southwestern Pork Stew.