Recently my family had the opportunity to try some new soy protein products. I have been a fan of Morning Star products for a while but the two bars were completely new to us.
My kids tried the Nogii Kids bar and they both liked the flavor and argued over who's half was bigger. Guess we may need to get more of those.
I tried the A3 Bar and while I did like it, I wouldn't call it my favorite bar. That being said, I still may pack a few of these away in my purse for when I need that extra boost throughout my day.
Let's talk about Soy Protein:
- Soy protein is a high‐quality, plant‐based protein derived from soybeans
- Soy protein supports healthy growth and development
- Because of its ability to impact satiety, soy protein can help in managing a healthy weight in children
- Soy protein is a healthy alternative for children with milk, egg or peanut allergies
- Incorporating high-quality proteins, such as soy protein, into children’s diets supports immune health
Here are a few fun recipe and snacking tips for you:
MorningStar Farms makes a variety of breakfast products parents can surprise and delight their children with in the morning, such as their MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties, which contain 10 grams of protein per serving . I don't know about you, but I am always looking for something healthy to feed my kids in the morning and keep them full until their lunch breaks.
Ideally, children should get around 20 grams of protein at breakfast
If your family loves taco night, like we do,try substituting all or even half the amount of beef you’d use in a recipe with Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™, which contains 10 grams of protein per serving
If your kids are in need of a snack upgrade during lunch, before soccer practice or afterschool, A3 bars and Nogii kids bars are tasty alternatives that are packed with protein power
I am giving away a pack of these great products for you to try.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The products, information and two gift packs have been provided by DuPont Nutrition and Health.