I was asked to try some products from Viva Labs to review and giveaway. I want to be upfront with my followers. I only give you my honest opinion when I review these products. A few weeks ago, I was asked to review a completely different product from a completely different company. I was not happy at all with the way it made me feel and told them I wasn't comfortable offering the giveaway to my readers.
That being said, understand that when I tell you that I recommend this product, it's the truth.
I try a lot products that promise to battle fatigue, I feel like I am always running on empty.
"Optimal Greens™ is a new and natural powerhouse drink that takes you beyond vitamins, greens and smoothies by delivering 15 times more energizing power, extraordinary health and ageless youth! In each delicious glass, you get 51 of nature’s most powerful nutrients."
I was excited to give this one a try - until I opened the container and saw this green powder that did not smell good at all.
"Key Product Features
- Battles fatigue, digestion, heart health, cholesterol, immunity, unwanted fat, memory, sore joints
- 51 of nature's most powerful nutrients per serving
- It delivers 15x more energizing power, extraordinary health & ageless youth
- Contains five of the most powerful probiotics on earth, including Lactobacillus Acidophillus
- Vegetarian friendly: All ingredients are derived from fruit and vegetable sources"
The first time I tried it, I added it to My Favorite Green Smoothie. I couldn't taste it and worked out great.
"Benefits of Optimal Greens
- Combats digestive distress - For smooth digestion you need to boost the "good" bacteria in your stomach by taking probiotics. Optimal Greens™ goes beyond fiber to give you five of the most powerful probiotics naturally available.
- Fights fatigues - Extreme fatigue often occurs when your ability to manage stress is overwhelmed. Unlike any other greens drink, Optimal Greens™ includes a unique array of 11adaptogenic and metabolic herbs that help your body "adapt" to stress and energize it.
- Promote heart health - Optimal Greens™ contains Astaxanthin which is a powerful phytochemical. Its antioxidant power to protect your heart from free radical damage is 800 times greater than CoQ10, 75 times greater than alpha lipoic acid, 550 times greater than green tea and 6,000 times greater than Vitamin C.
- Boost your immune system - Optimal Greens™ gives you an ironclad immune system starting with Oat Beta Glucan. Derived from whole oats, Oat Beta Glucan is arguably nature's most potent 'immune stimulant.' It activates your macrophage immune cells which engulf cellular debris and disease-causing pathogens.
- Shed unwanted pounds - The new Optimal Greens™ drink includes Organic Barely Grass Powder which has the most alkaline pH factor available in food. This helps make your body less acidic so you can naturally slim down.
- Supports brain health - Optimal Greens™ includes Soy Lecithin Powder, one of nature's most powerful brain boosters, memory stimulators and mood soothers. It can protect your brain from age-related memory loss, sharpen memory and brain power, fight off "brain fog" and forgetfulness, keep your mind clear and focused.
- Supports joint health - Optimal Greens™ will help your joints move more easily and smoothly-because of the super inflammation fighter, Astaxanthin"
But then I decide I should just drink it - so I did. I mixed this powder with water and looked at it funny and gulped it down.
"Directions: Mix one level scoop (approximately 1 tbsp.) in 6 to 8 ounces of your favorite juice, water or smoothie."
Guess what? It wasn't bad - really!! I drink it like this everyday now- I don't miss a day. I really like how I feel when I have my Optimal Greens and I will continue to purchase this one after my sample container runs out. Hubby asked for a try the other day when he saw me gulping it down, so I mixed him up some. Selfishly, I wish he didn't try it - I want this container all to myself.
So who wants to try some great products from Viva Labs?
Here is what you will get:
Viva Labs Krill Oil: An omega-3 supplement with maximum absorptive capacity. Krill oil supports heart, brain, skin, hormone, eye and nervous system health. No fishy repeat or taste like regular fish oils. Sustainable, sourced from the Antarctic and free of toxins, heavy metals and PCBs.
Viva Labs Astaxanthin: A powerful carotenoid and antioxidant. Promotes healthy, radiant skin, healthy eyesight and supports faster post-workout recovery. Nearly 600x more potent than vitamin E as an antioxidant.
Viva Labs Optimal Greens: Our proprietary blend of micro-greens, sea vegetables, antioxidants and probiotics that you can add to water, juice or smoothies. An easy and delicious way to add a dose of greens to your diet for overall health.
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Viva Labs. All opinions are 100% mine.